The OMNIA Project is run in cooperation with a number of Universities across Europe, including:
- Universität Salzburg, represented by Ulrike BRANDL.
- Université catholique de Louvain – Equipe Droits Européens et Migrations (EDEM), represented by Sylvie SAROLEA and Jean-Yves CARLIER.
- Zagreb University – Faculty of Law, represented by Iris GOLDNER LANG.
- University of Nicosia – Department of Social Sciences, represented by Nicos TRIMIKLINIOTIS.
- Charles University in Prague – Faculty of Law, represented by Vera HONUSKOVA.
- National Institute for Health and Welfare, represented by Eeva NYKÄNEN.
- Université de Pau et des Pays de l’Adour – Centre de Documentation et de Recherches Européennes, represented by Henri LABAYLE.
- Universitat Konstanz – The Research Centre Immigration & Asylum Law, represented by Daniel THYM.
- Eötvös Loránd University, represented by Boldizsar NAGY.
- University of Iceland – Human Rights Institute, represented by Erna Kristin BLÖNDAL.
- Universtia degli Studi di Milano, represented by Bruno NASCIMBENE and Alessia DI PASCALE.
- Mykolo Romerio Universitetas – Institute of International and European Union Law, represented by Lyra JAKULEVICIENE.
- Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen – Centre for Migration Law, represented by Paul MINDERHOUD.
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam – School of Law, represented by Thomas SPIJKERBOER.
- University of Oslo – Norwegian Centre for Human Rights, represented by Vigdis VEVSTAD.
- Universidade Autonoma de Lisboa – Law Department, represented by Constança URBANO DE SOUSA
- Univerza v Ljubjani – Faculty of Law, represented by Sasa ZAGORC.
- Universidad Pontificia Comillas – Instituto Universitario de Estudios Sobre Migraciones, represented by Cristina GORTAZAR ROTAECHE and Emiliano GARCIA COSO.
- Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies – Global Migration Centre, represented by Vincent CHETAIL.
- Université de Lausanne – Institut de Hautes Etudes en Administration Publique, represented by Francesco MAIANI.
- Queen Mary, University of London – School of Law, directed by Valsamis MITSILEGAS.