Opening of a Researcher position vacancy in Immigration Law
Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL)
The Charles De Visscher Center for International and European Law recruits a full-time researcher in immigration law for a two-year renewable mandate.
The research project focus on European Immigration and Asylum Law. It is part of multidisciplinary research with other human sciences research centers of UCL. The researcher will integrate the European Rights and Migration Team.
Enter on duty as of 1 October 2018.
- Master Degree in law with honors or distinction, to acquire before the 15 of September 2018;
- a specialized Master Degree or cursus may be a valuable asset;
- interested by migration law as well as International and European Law;
- interested by academic research;
- languages: fluent in French; very good in English.
Deadlines: Applications must be sent no later than 15 of Augustus, midnight, with a copy of grades during higher education as well as a letter of motivation to:
Prof. Sylvie SAROLEA firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate must indicate all the address and phone number to which it is possible to have a contact.
For complementary information, please contact email@example.com