The Odysseus Academic Network yearly organizes conferences on relevant and contemporary issues in European immigration and Asylum Law and Policy.
- 2021: The New Pact on Migration and Asylum: Dead or alive?
- 2019: From Tampere 20 to Tampere 2.0 – Towards a new programme (2020-24) for EU migration and asylum policies 20 years after the Tampere conclusions?
- 2018: Conflict and Compromise Between Law and Politics in EU Migration and Asylum Policies
- 2017: Beyond ‘crisis’? The State of Immigration and Asylum Law and Policy in the EU
- 2016: Searching for Solidarity in EU Asylum and Border Policies